Valentine’s Day Sudbury
Valentine’s Day is a perfect excuse to celebrate and spoil yourself or the special people in your life.
Whether you are looking for a romantic dinner, a unique gift, or an unforgettable experience, here are six things to help you make the most of Valentine’s Day in Sudbury:
- Lace-up and head out for an open-air skate on the Ramsey Lake Skate path (temporarily closed due to ice conditions – Check for updates/reopening here) *** OR *** skate amongst the birch trees, twinkling lights and warm up by the bonfire at Kivi Park (be sure to check for ice condition UPDATES on their social channels before you go).
- Pick up a hot drink at one of our local Sudbury Cafés, then head out to Bell Park for a sunset stroll on the https://bit.ly/KiviPark22boardwalk along Ramsey Lake
- Take in an upcoming Valentine’s Day Event, reserve, sign up for a Wine Pairing Class or upcoming event at Wander Food & Wine.
- Get cozy, and enjoy food and drinks in a SNOW GLOBE / IGLOO at The Daventry Kitchen & Bar or roast marshmallows at a fire table on the outdoor patio at the Laughing Buddha, order some sharable plates or pre-order heart-shaped charcuterie from La Fromagerie. If you prefer to stay in, order takeout from one of our many delectable restaurants.
- Take in a Valentine’s Day event, including Science North’s NITELIFE ON THE ROCKS – Sex, Love & Symphony, Friday, Feb.10th. Whether you’re all about self-love, in love with someone else or somewhere in between, this event has something sweet and spicy for everyone. They’ll have activities to get your mind, body and heart racing all while seducing your senses.
- Make your reservation and stay at one of Sudbury’s coziest winter getaway accommodations, or try winter camping in a cozy cabin or yurt for a weekend of outdoor adventures at Windy Lake Provincial Park