From southern Ontario, Sudbury is the first stoplight north of
Toronto on Highway 400/69. For a real adventure, travel the Georgian Bay Coastal Route – one of Ontario’s great drives.
Greater Sudbury is located on the Trans- Canada Highway at the crossroads of Highways 17 and 400/69.
The Greater Sudbury Airport is one of Northern Ontario’s busiest and is currently served by four major airlines. Air Canada and Porter offer daily flights to and from Toronto. Bearskin Airlines offers air service to and from many Northeastern Ontario centres. Sunwing Airlines offers flights from YSB to various sun destinations.
- 388km (241 mi.) north of Toronto/au nord de Toronto
- 292km (181 mi.) north of Barrie/au nord de Barrie
- 460km (285 mi.) north or Kitchener/au nord-est de Kitchener
- 299km (186 mi.) east of Sault Ste. Marie/à l’est de Sault-Sainte-Marie
- 494km (307 mi.) west of Ottawa/à l’ouest d’Ottawa
- 697km (433 mi.) west of Montreal/à l’ouest de Montreal
- 735km (451 mi.) northeast of Windsor/au nord-est de Windsor
- 1,001km (622 mi.) southeast of Thunder Bay/au sud-est de Thunder Bay