Sudbury Tourism, is the City of Greater Sudbury’s Destination Marketing Organization (DMO), currently comprised of the City of Greater Sudbury (through the Greater Sudbury Development Corporation [GSDC]) and more than 60 public and private sector members that pool their resources to promote the tourism industry in Sudbury.
The primary goal of Sudbury Tourism is to attract visitors through annual destination marketing activities that target specific sectors including leisure travel, group and bus tours, and meetings, conventions and sporting events. See City of Greater Sudbury Tourism Strategy.
Sudbury Tourism has compiled the following resources to provide individual stakeholders with useful tools and contacts for planning purposes. (eg. Sudbury Tourism Marketing Partnership and Planning an Event).
Sudbury Tourism Marketing Partnership Opportunities
Learn how your business or organization can tap into and benefit from a larger audience. Sudbury Tourism invites you to be part of our annual marketing program. For complete details on how you can take advantage of our programs and become a Sudbury Tourism Partner, view / download the complete Sudbury Tourism Marketing Partnership brochure today! >>>
Select all of the Sudbury Tourism Marketing Partnership opportunities you wish to participate in for the upcoming year.
Tourism Statistics / Research
- City of Greater Sudbury Tourism Strategy
- Sudbury Profile 2014 CMA580
- Greater Sudbury Development Corporation (GSDC) Dashboard
- Ministry of Tourism, Culture & Sport (MTCS)
- Ontario Tourism Regional Economic Impact Model (TREIM)
- Current Performance Indicators
- Ontario Tourism Marketing Partnership Corporation (OTMPC) Research
- Tourism Northern Ontario (TNO) Resources
- Northeastern Ontario Tourism (NEONT) Research
- City of Greater Sudbury (CGS) History
Industry Support Services Partners
- Greater Sudbury Development Corporation
- Regional Business Centre
- Sudbury Hospitality Association of Restaurant Entrepreneurs (SHARE)
- Tourism Excellence North
Arts & Culture